Job Number: 161841
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Assembly, $13 - $14/hour BOE 1st Shift - Ossian, IN
Handy with hand tools?
Workbox Staffing is hiring an Assembler who is a master of hand tools and blueprints! As an Assembler you will be studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials. Qualified Assemblers will also have previous experience with grinding/prepping products, have the ability to solve practical problems, great decision making skills, and the ability to keep up with a fast paced environment.
This company offers more than 20 years of metal processing and fabrications of precision parts and assemblies.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Other essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Ability to perform standard shop computations (math)
- Lifting of 35lbs regularly
- Cross train in different departments so employees are versatile in their jobs
- Follow all safety rules and maintain a clean work environment
Qualified candidates should apply online at jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com or call our Fort Wayne office direct at 260-740-3080 to schedule an immediate interview.
Job ID #161841