Any shift- Part Time Assembly- Alto, MI (Central)
Alto, MI 49302
- Assembles parts by following written and visual guidelines or instruction. Bolts, clips, screws, heatstake, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Tends machines, to perform force fitting or fastening operations in assembly cell.
- Rotates to different stations as production needs require. May include using various fixtures to attach parts such as springs, manually attaching electrical connectors, heater pads, gaskets and grommets, affixing mirror glass to actuators. Must be able to rotate.
- Work safely, maintain 5S and clean work area.
- Complete all necessary paperwork on time and accurately such as glass traceability, scrap sheets, daily production reports, 5S checklists, and fill out start-up checklists.
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of written procedures, part numbers, part descriptions, and operation instruction sheets.
- Ability to understand and write production tags and labels.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to work well with employees in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and take pride in work.
- Ability to lift up 25 lbs.
- Ability to work as part of a team while completing fast paced work.