Aluminum/Sheet Metal Fabricator
Greenville, SC 29615
$18 - $24/hour Depending On Experience
Job Description: Fabricate parts or components using various metals and machinery. Assemble and Inspect finished product.
- Select gauges or types of sheet metal or nonmetallic material, according to product specifications.
- Fabricate or alter parts using press brake, shears, hammers, punches, or drills.
- Shape metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
- Finish parts, using hacksaws or hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
- Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, or smooth surfaces, seams, or joints of assembled parts, using hand tools or portable power tools.
- Inspect individual parts, assemblies, or installations, using measuring instruments.
Experience with Additional Requirements a plus:
- MUST BE Accurate use of Tape Measure to 1/16"
- PREFER prior experience with Sheet Metal/Aluminum
- Use of measuring tools, such as calipers, scales, or micrometers.
- Ability to lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, or rulers.
- Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
Reference ID# 175220