Agricultural Laborers - 1st Shift - $10.00-$11.00/hour
Montague, MI 49437
A Montague area landscaping company is seeking Agricultural laborers to work in the greenhouse. Will be doing order picking, standing along a moving belt to transplant seedlings into flats and pots, watering plants, and other miscellaneous duties. Will be a 1st shift position. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Efficiently perform duties in a timely manner to ensure daily quota given by the supervisor is met
- Follow all directions from supervisors and leads
- Uphold a professional company image with excellent customer communication
- Ensure that you can quickly and correctly transfer the plants to the flats
- If working in the shipping area, effectively prepare items for shipment and receive items coming into the facility
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours/day
- Ability to work in a very repetitive task
- Ability to work in a physical position lifting up to 35 lbs. consistently.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, read instructions, and communicate well
- GED or High School diploma is preferred
- Must have excellent reliability
Equal Opportunity Employer