Administrative Assistant, $15.00/hour - Canton, MI
The Administrative Assistant duties will include a variety of basic computer work to monitor and help schedule work within the warehouse and generate documents for outbound shipments. This position will work closely with the Operations Manager, Warehouse Supervisor and Customer Service team. A confident communication skill set is necessary for success. Ideal candidates will demonstrate strong computer skills, attention to detail, sound judgement, strong work ethic and a very positive attitude. Prior Administrative experience is preferred.
Everyone employed through Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirement:
- Monitor and release production orders and sales order
- Generate bills of Lading and International Shipping Documents
- Generate weekly reports and Key Performance Indicators using Excel and Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Analyze production orders and sequence for improved efficiency
- Communicate with Customer Service Team to provide order status and expedite orders
- Track and order warehouse operating supplies
- Other warehouse duties may occur from time to time
Job Order #: 148823