Accounts Receivable Clerk
Reed City, MI 49677
Accounts Receivable Clerk, $12.00/hour - Reed City, MI
Job Summary: A locally owned company in Reed City who is a utility specific distributor and provides protective equipment testing, tool repair, and technical services consulting to customers around the world is looking for a qualified candidate to fill an Accounts Receivable Clerk position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Accounts Receivable Clerk position:
- Analyzing and processing cash receipts including Lock Box Payments, ACH/Wire, and credit card.
- Monitoring customer accounts for delinquency and other irregularities.
- Communications with customers, sales personnel, and management.
- Generate and distribute customer invoices via mail, email, and fax.
- Handle collection communications on past due invoices and billing inquiries.
Job Requirements of Accounts Receivable Clerk position:
- Ability to Work independently with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to develop priorities and handle multiple demands in a fast paced environment.
- Must work well in a team environment.
Qualifications for Accounts Receivable Clerk position:
- Solid understanding of accounts receivable is a must.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Accounts Receivable.
- Course training, 2 year degree or equivalent experience a plus.
- Must be computer literate
- Detail oriented
Job Order #: 128751