3rd Shift-Weld Production Operator Plant 1-$14/hr
Walker, MI 49534
- Reference job order sheet to ensure correct material is being used.
- Inspect and pack parts as they come out of welder.
- Use gauges to do quality checks.
- Notify Material Handler when material is needed.
- Complete appropriate paperwork and other documentation.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Frequently lift, push, and pull up to 40 lbs.
- Able to walk, bend, twist, turn, and lift.
- Meet daily production requirements.
- Ability to read/speak English.
- Ability to work up to 12 hours a day including Saturday and Sunday.