This position will be working to Operate the machine at a consistent pace to produce a product to be assembled. You will be running an injection molding machine in a medium to fast pace environment.
KEY OUTCOMES of the actual work
1. Required to do 90 parts per hour
2. Hanging fabric
3. Trimming fabric
4. Working with a team, dependable, self-motivated
5. Able to stand 8 to 10 hours a day and must be able to work overtime
6. Able to move to various departments due to production demands and
able to multi task
7. Must be able to use basic hand tools, calipers etc.
Temporary employees who work 60 days or greater are eligible for holiday pay.