Machine Operator - Multiwire Willing to train
This job function will process individual copper strands to a completed multiple strand construction. This function includes following the manufacturing process per the work order, the use of a forklift and overhead crane to stage material, following established machine set-up documents, processing the copper in accordance with established process parameters, conducting required quality activities, completing required documentation, labeling and staging of conforming product.
Essential Job Functions
· Read and understand material specifications.
· Use an overhead crane and forklift to move and stage material.
· Be able to make copper welds.
· Read and understand process documentation for set-up and operation of processing equipment.
· Read and understand process documentation to identify product requirements. · Complete and document all quality testing required both in-process and for final product. ·
Must react immediately if product does not meet requirements.
· Complete all weight verifications.
· Complete all required paperwork.
· Use a computer to document production results.
· Use a computer to generate product labels then place labels on finished product. · Maintain machine, associated equipment and work area in a safe, clean manner. ·
· Completion of high school, GED or equivalent.
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment – past wire experience preferred. · Able to read and understand product and processing specifications, as well quality