2nd shift - Brake Press Operator, $17 - Byron Center
Get a foot in the door with this position and be employed by a company that promotes from within!
Rapidly growing precision cutting machine shop in need of general labor help who eventually will be trained on machine operation and other positions. This is a great opportunity to learn to weld or operate higher-end machinery. This company provides metal parts in a variety of industries including furniture, HVAC, and automotive.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities. Get hired-in and enjoy the benefits offered such as health insurance with 95% of premium covered by the employer, dental, vacation, and 401k with company match also available after 1st year. Raise once hired in!
- Analyze sketches and blueprints
- Use brake machine to shape multiple types of metals and primary sheet metals
- Load pieces of metal into the machine
- Set up and maintain the machine
- Use measuring tools to ensure quality and accuracy
- Ability to lift, move, and manipulate metals of various size and weight
- Analytical skills to monitor the work process
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and schematics
- Ability to take precise measurements
- Knowledge of using all types of measuring and hand tools
- High school diploma and prior press brake experience
Let’s go to work! Apply online today or call our office at 616-242-9919.
Equal Opportunity Employer