2nd shift - Assembler - $13.00 - Western - Holland
Holland, MI 49424
Key Outcomes: 1. Keep up with the production pace through out the shift 2. Follow all directions from supervisors and leads 3. Wear all personal protective equipment required and work in a safety conscious manner.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast pace environment, just be able to adapt to a changing environment. Shop floor is dusty dusty.
2. Ability to work very repetitive tasks with a strong attention to detail; must be comfortable using hand and power tools.
3. Ability to work in a very physical position with lifting of 25lbs regularly, 50lbs occasionally, and 80lbs as needed.
4. Available to work over time and on the weekends as needed. Must be flexible with starting and ending times of shift. Attendance is extremely important.
Skills and Experience:
1. Previous woodworking experience is preferred, but not required.
2. Knowledge of hand tools and power tools is desired