1st shift - Lumber Puller, $14 - Byron Center, MI
Byron Center, MI 49315
- Responsible for sorting and removing graded lumber and stacking into appropriate piles.
- Must visually identify wood grades marked on the lumber and remove the boards from a slow moving conveyer or chain.
- Boards are lifted and pulled/pushed into pile carts and stacked by grade as tight as possible avoiding excess space between boards
- Employees may also be required to place banding around piled lumber, operate crimper and bander.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a medium to fast paced environment
- Available for overtime as needed
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs (inconsistently)
- Able to stay on feet all day