1st shift - Industrial Sewer, $14 - Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MI 49505
- Operate and tend equipment to cut, sew, assemble and adjust machine functions as necessary using dials, pedals, levers, panel buttons, etc.
- Monitor quality throughout the shift by inspecting each part before and after it is produced for dirt, debris, and quality.
- Keep supplies readily available and organized.
- Understand the handling of product and proper methods of cutting, and stitching according to guidelines, or supervisor’s instructions.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Count, sort, and stack finished work pieces and dispose of waste material.
- Comply with all Safety requirements.
- Consistently adhere to and support company policies, Work Instructions and/or other procedures, and ISO requirements.
- Industrial sewing is a must.
- 6 months previous manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to read and understand patterns and prints.