1st shift - CNC Programmer, $18-28 depending on experience - Walker
Workbox Staffing is looking for a CNC lathe and Mill programmer/machinist to work in a clean and air-conditioned environment. ***Working 45-50 hours a week***
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities. Once hired in, you will receive medical, dental, life, and short and long term disability after 60 days. You will also receive a 401K with match after 60 days.
• Program, perform set-ups and must be able to make offset changes and/or adjustments to bring parts into tolerance
• Take pride in your work
• Keep work area clean and organized
• Produce precision parts
• 5+ years machining experience preferred (Mazak and G code)
• Experience with Mastercam, SolidWorks or Catia a big plus
• Ability to work with work instructions and drawings
• Proficient with basic measurement tools.
• Strong communication skills and self-motivated
• Strong computer skills
• Willing to cross train and perform work in other departments.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Dependable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• Team players with good work history and attendance.
Apply today or call our office direct at 616.242.9919
Equal Opportunity Employer