1st shift - CNC Programmer, $18-28 depending on experience - Walker
Workbox Staffing is looking for a CNC lathe and Mill programmer/machinist to work in a clean and air-conditioned environment. ***Working 45-50 hours a week***
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities. Once hired in, you will receive medical, dental, life, and short and long-term disability after 60 days. You will also receive a 401K with a match after 60 days.
• Program, perform set-ups, and must be able to make offset changes and/or adjustments to bring parts into tolerance
• Take pride in your work
• Keep work area clean and organized
• Produce precision parts
• 5+ years machining experience preferred (Mazak and G code)
• Experience with Mastercam, SolidWorks or Catia a big plus
• Ability to work with work instructions and drawings
• Proficient with basic measurement tools.
• Strong communication skills and self-motivated
• Strong computer skills
• Willing to cross-train and perform work in other departments.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Dependable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• Team players with good work history and attendance.
Apply today or call our office direct at 616.242.9919
Equal Opportunity Employer