1st Shift-Fabricator - $16/-Greenville MIhr-Northern
Greenville, MI 48838
1st Shift-Fabricator - $16/hr Greenville MI
• Select proper program and load required tooling
• Select proper material.
• Inspect parts ran against the drawing specifications.
• Complete production and related records as required.
• Work in an efficient and timely manner.
• Perform duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures.
• Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Education
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a fabrication environment.
• Read and understand blueprints, tape measures, calipers and work instructions.
• Ability to use standard hand tools including air powdered hand grinder.
• Ability to stand on concrete surfaces for up to three hours without a break and
twelve hours with breaks, lift weights of up to 50 pounds from ground level to
chest height, push/pull up to 100 pounds and handle large quantities of
component parts on a repetitive basis. Bend, sit and stand repeatedly.