Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, and systems by performing the following duties. Experience is required.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Domestic and international travel can be expected as a requirement for this position.
- Designs electrical equipment, software, and systems for industrial equipment.
- Designs control programming for industrial equipment.
- Designs hydraulic systems for industrial equipment.
- Designs combustion systems for industrial equipment.
- Designs and conducts the testing of equipment and determines methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products.
- Performs engineering activities concerned with procurement of component parts.
- Directs activities to ensure that design, manufacturing, installation and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Confers with engineering and technical personnel to resolve design and testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data and data interpretation.
- Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by mechanical engineering and management personnel.
- Handles service calls.
- Selects literature for inclusion in Service Manuals.
- Critiques and approves service manuals and creates service instructions and bulletins.
- Completes any Quality System records/activities requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering preferred and/or equivalent experience.
Let’s go to work! Apply online today at or call our office at 616-897-7881.