Assembly 1st shift $13/hr Greenville
REQUIRED: high school diploma or GED
Working in a factory, Will be working with hand tools to assemble kitchen appliances (stoves, fridges, mini-fridge ect) This position is in a clean factory, medium to fast pace work.
Able to lift 50 lbs repetitively
Able to work in a Team
Must be able to stand for 8-10 hrs a day
Must be able to work overtime when needed
Must be able to bend
• Secures and maintains component parts and supplies required on the operation.
• Fits parts together in accordance with the prescribed manner and in accordance with
• Operates presses and machinery or hand tools as required to complete assembly
• Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures.
• Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
• Maintains production records as required.
• Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
• Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules,
• Performs other duties as assigned.
- Shorts are allowed in the assembly