1st Shift - Quality Tech - $16/hr - Elkhart
Elkhart, IN 46516
- Check the in-process parts using blueprints and various means of measurement and document to ensure that the parts are meeting specifications
- Quarantine, document, and report non-conforming parts
- Disposition non-conforming parts using RCII standards
- Quarantine, document, and report non-conforming raw materials
- Disposition non-conforming raw materials using RCII standards
- Communicate with Production Team and Quality Team on various issues that impact quality.
- Complete periodic process audits and document findings
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to use tape measure, calipers, micrometer
- Self-motivated with good communication and people skills.
- Working knowledge of metal working.
- Prior experience in a Quality Assurance position.
- Standing or walking on concrete surfaces 80%-90% of the day.
- Lifting 75lbs plus regularly.
- Lifting 50lbs frequently.