Help make custom refrigeration units.
Workbox Staffing is hiring Mig/Tig welder in Greenville, MI.
Responsible for Welding metal parts together using specified processes
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities. This is a temp to hire position
- High School Education with 1 year consecutive experience in MIG/TIG welding.
- Demonstrated ability to set/adjust MIG/TIG welders.
- Demonstrated ability to use and operate hand tools.
- Ability to stand on concrete surfaces for up to three hours without a break and twelve hours with breaks, lift weights of up to 50 pounds from ground level to chest height, push/pull up to 100 pounds and handle large quantities of component parts on a repetitive basis.
- Demonstrated hand-eye coordination necessary for high volume repetitive welding.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work shifts and hours mandated by management and to pass a drug screen
- Produce strong penetrated welds that are smooth and consistent.
- Follows required procedures and uses appropriate jigs and fixtures.
- Once trained, Set-up / Change-over Plasma corner welder.
- Maintain required production output level.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Maintains production records as required.
- Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
- Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Finish with their call to action:
Let’s go to work! Apply online today at or call our office at 616-326-2550.
Equal Opportunity Employer