Specialty Paint Manufacturing Company looking for qualified production fill line workers.
Must have good attendance, attention to detail, be a good team player and possess an excellent work ethic.
The primary result is to fill, label and package paint and related products by setting up and operating production fill lines.
High degree of accuracy in ones work, good organization, team oriented mindset and patience for double checking ones work.
Responsibilities and skills include but are not limited to:
• Following production fill line work instructions to manufacture world class products
• Set up and prepare fill line for production and work station organization.
• Monitor scales, flow meters and other instruments
• Complete various tasks on the production fill line such as loading, filling, labeling and packaging
• High school diploma or equivalent –
Basic accurate math skills
Ability to read production orders
• Ability to learn and run production fill line equipment and other packaging equipment
• Ability to read digital scales and flow meters
• Housekeeping - cleanup work area daily including trash and returning any unused
material/inventory to designated areas
• Ensure work area is safe, clean and free of recognizable hazards, communicating all spills or leaks