1. GED or High School Diploma, preferred
1. Ability to read C.A.D. and electrical schematics, preferred but not required
2. Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
3. Understand the use of basic hand tools, measuring and test equipment
4. Must be able to learn quickly and follow work instructions, safety and quality control procedures
5. Must be able to work in a team environment
6. Basic computer skills with Microsoft office suite or similar systems, preferred but not required
7. DOT/IATA certified, preferred but willing to train
1. Assembly of product
2. Unpacking parts from crates
3. Organize work station
4. Daily maintenance/cleaning of work area
5. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and moving mechanical parts. Safety training will be provided.
6. Follow quality manual, processes, work instructions and employee handbook.
7. Other duties may be assigned by Manager.
• The ability to read, comprehend and write instructions, short correspondence, and memos
• Ability to understand and present detailed information in one-on-one and group settings
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in various units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• The ability to lift and/or move a minimum of 50 lbs for HV, up to 50 lbs for LV.
• Ability to apply commonsense and understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphic formats.