The assembler is responsible for putting together large industrial HVAC equipment
- Assemble large industrial HVAC equipment
-Execute the requirements of the work orders and processes material accordingly
- Will use drawings, Specs, and other verbal instructions/information given to assemble products using hand tools, machine tools and other equipment.
Lifting, carrying, pushing, and or pulling, climbing and balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and some confined space work. Lifting of materials 50 pounds or less is frequent.
- Must be flexible, dependable and time conscious
- Must be able to move from project to project with minimal supervision.
- Must meet deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform various maintenance tasks.
- Read electrical and mechanical engineering prints
- Use hand tools, air tools and power tools
- Bend and install types of conduit
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Must be be available for overtime - REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous Electrical Experience is a plus