Industry: Machine Operation
Job Number: 149092
Pay Rate: $14.50/hour
Machine Operator 1st shift $14-14.50 - North Austin
Our client is looking for a hardworking, teamwork oriented and safety conscious machine operator to join their team! We are looking for a detail oriented machine operator who can constantly communicate with team members and operate multiple stations of the production process.
In this role you would be responsible for laminating, cutting, handling, ultrasonic-welding, hot-melt gluing, and stacking processes. You would also handle and feed a variety of materials into machinery, operate the overhead crane and threads raw material coils into membrane laminating process, and use cutting hand tools to separate raw material or membrane sheets. On a daily basis you perform equipment/tooling setup and mechanical, pneumatically, electronic/sensor-related maintenance. Ultimately a machine operator adjusts and repairs all process equipment and if standards are not achieved, the machine operator will provide root causes of process inefficiency to supervisor for corrective action.
This is a temp to permanent opportunity with hire-in benefits including:
- Medical, Retirement, Dental, Vacation and PTO, Holidays, Life Insurance
- $1 raise after 6 months(Temp time included)
- Must be hands on with good mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic skills.
- Color and visual perception
- Excellent reading, writing and oral communication skills
- Experience using calipers and other measurement devices preferred
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Experience training others is a plus
- Two (2) years manufacturing experience in operating manufacturing equipment preferred
- Experience with semi-/fully automated manufacturing equipment preferred
- Experience in set up and operation of automated manufacturing machinery preferred
- Must be good with hands on mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic skills.
Job Order#: 149092