Warehouse/Material Pickers - 3rd shift - $13.50/hr
Walker, MI 49544
A manufacturer with A focus on fast delivery of attractive, easy-to-install, durable storefront, entrance, operatable window, and curtainwall framing.
As a Warehouse/Material Picker, you will work on a team that focuses on the packaging and shipping part of the manufacturing process. Attention to detail to ensure the correct products are picked and packaged, shipped appropriately, and sent to the correct destination(s) is crucial to this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that manufactures products used throughout a variety of architecture and construction projects across the United States.
Previous experience (1+ years) in a warehouse/materials handling environment is strongly preferred; however, training is provided!
- Visually identify inventory to pack, pick and ship
- Count units and check product identity per pick and pack lists
- Ensure that all inventory is stored and distributed properly
- Properly store product after receipt
- Read and verify paperwork, work orders or work instructions for packaging and labeling accuracy
- 1+ years of warehouse/materials handling experience strongly preferred
- High school diploma
- Ability to lift/move 75 lbs, stand for an 8+ hour shift, and bend frequently
- Attention to detail to ensure inventory and material accuracy
- Reliable employee with a strong work ethic