Search for jobs with Workbox Staffing! Select a location or Industry and apply for open positions.
Tool & Die Associate
New Boston, MI 48164 US
- Has experience with Tool & Die Making or Repair
- Has High School Diploma or GED.
- Able to read a tape measure and other measuring tools
- Ability to drive a Hi-Lo.
- Ability to work on feet all day.
- Ability to take constructive criticism.
- Read and understand work instructions.
- Die Repair (sharpening, part replacement, etc.)
- Preventive Maintenance (troubleshooting, cleaning, repair, lubricating, etc.)
- Predictive Maintenance (inspection, troubleshooting, repair, modifications & adjustment, etc.)
- Assistance with Overhead Cranes.
- Assistance with all Blanking Presses.
- Assistance with all Slitting Lines.
- Assistance with Forklifts.
- Assistance with Overhead Doors.
- Assistance with Plumbing.
- Weekly Pay
- Hire-in Opportunities
- Benefits including Health, Life, and Dental