Grandville, MI 49418
Job Summary: The candidate will assist in the production of the precast products and forms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of General Labor position:
- Assist with the layout and set-up of precast production beds and product forms
- Pull strand and assist with the tensioning process
- Assist with the install of plates, rebar and wire, insulation, lifters, blockouts, etc.
- Assist with tying rebar, grinding, buffing and cutting wire
- Assist with concrete pouring and screening
- Assist with the calking process where needed
- Operate battery powered and other small hand tools
- Assist in stripping, changeover, and set-up of forms for various products as required
- Follows directions which may include multiple steps to complete a task
- Maintain a clean work area, machines, tools and equipment
- Adheres to all company and OSHA safety rules
Job Requirements of General Labor position:
- Able to read a tape measure within 16ths if an inch
- General construction knowledge preferred
- Diploma, GED or 1-3 months related experience
- Able to lift 80-100 lbs.
- Able to bend, twist, reach and squat throughout shift
Job Order #: 168381