Production Worker, $15-20/hr BOE, Day Shift, Detroit MI
We are seeking a hardworking reliable Production Worker to join a company that is eager to invest in the right candidate! In this position you will have the opportunity to learn how the critical role of the Production Worker performs to ensure that production at this growing company stays on schedule. This is an opportunity to grow alongside a great team that is led by an experienced workforce that is committed to success!
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Help prepare products for shipment.
- Entry level machine operation to fill totes with the chemicals before shipment.
- Label the totes as they come off of the machine.
- Move the totes to designated areas as they get ready to be shipped.
- Organize the totes as needed.
- Help blend the materials in the totes.
- Dump bags as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Hard worker -- enjoys manual labor and tough work
- Production experience preferred.
- Ability to keep up with the fast pace of production.
- Ability lift up to 50lbs as needed.
- Strong work ethic.
- Reliable attendance.
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance